Friday, October 26, 2012

Happy or Mad?


After Tristan's physical therapy appointment Wednesday, we decided to have lunch with Daddy.  We always love these special occurrences...which don't happen very often.  As we were waiting for our food, I had Tristan on my lap staring at Brent.  These are two pictures he took..

Look at that adorable smirk!
Do you think he's a happy baby?


Then we decided to run to a few stores to see if we could find a "Baby's First Halloween" onesie.  (So sad we still can't.) Needless to say, we used ALL the diapers in the diaper bag and had to make a few stops in parking lots for some snacking....not on my part.  Tristan was quite content for the most part.  My child despises his car seat (because it makes him so warm) so for him to stay in there that long, I was quite impressed.  However when we got home he was definitely showing us how he truly felt....



All this shopping is driving me mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment