Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Boo!!

I absolutely love how happy Tristan wakes.  He is all smiles and loves to just talk away.  He makes every day worth waking up happy for.  :)

This afternoon we were able to meet up with Tristan's God Mommies to spend some time at the Pumpkin Patch before their trip to Hawaii!  (Yes, EVERYONE knows how jealous I am.  We are dying to go back.) Jenny and Steph were amazing.  Between posing us and helping with drool and attention duty, I couldn't be happier.  These women truly are wonderful.  Brent has no clue we went to the pumpkin patch.  I have wanted to get Tristan's photo done so I can print a picture and frame it for Brent's desk at their new office.  I'm absolutely ecstatic tomorrow this will happen.  I can't wait to see the look on his face when he opens it.  Here's a sneak peek at some of the shots the ladies got.  Love these.

Staring at all his ladies.

Boo!  Did I scare you?

Just chillin in the pumpkins.

Mommy and Tristan

Tristan smiles!!

Going places

2 comments:

  1. Those are absolutely adorable!! You look good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm definitely a work in progress, but steadily losing again.

    ReplyDelete