Saturday, October 13, 2012

Ahhhh, it is Saturday!


We (namely Mommy dearest) enjoys Saturdays the most out of all the days.  Why, you ask?  This is the day Tristan and I spend together and I don't have to work either job!  Usually it is still a busy day of housework and working on that never ending to do list, however we take a little extra time on Saturdays to snuggle.  That nap that feels so great during the week to Tristan alone....yep, Mommy decides to be a part of those on Saturdays.  Possibly my body's way of telling me to relax after a crazy week and prepare for the next week ahead, but I love them.  Plus I love waking up to a super happy smiling gorgeous baby in my arms.  (Psssttttt, Sundays are Daddy nap days.  I usually come home to them passed out together being all cute.)

That being said, after our company came over this morning to meet Tristan, he was passed out within 5 minutes.  He was wide awake in the swing and I decided to get him to check his diaper.  (I just knew he would pass out sooner or later.)  I picked him up and walked into the kitchen to put something down and then headed to his room to change him and he didn't make it.  He was smooth passed out on my shoulder.  Needless to say, I decided to let him be and relax with him.

Having the Miles' brothers over wears me out.


Watching football after napping during UT/OU game.

No comments:

Post a Comment